Do you suffer from pain in your neck and shoulders? Of course, treating yourself to a massage is always nice. But sometimes our busy lives just don’t allow us to carve out time for pampering one’s self. In addition, those spa treatments can get expensive. However, here are some tips on how to alleviate discomfort on your own.
What can cause shoulder pain?
- Stress and muscle tension
- Muscle strains
- Repetitive motion
- Poor sitting and sleeping positions
- Sports-related injuries
What are some of the common symptoms?
- Difficulty turning your head
- Tightness in shoulders
- Neck, shoulder, and/or upper pain in the upper arms
What are some ways to prevent pain?
- Improve posture
- Stretch properly and warm up before exercising
- Practice mindfulness and relaxation exercises
- Use a lower back support when sitting for long periods of time
- Take breaks to stretch
- Get a pillow that will keep your neck supported and straight when asleep
What are some options for pain relief?
- Canna Hemp’s award-winning CBD relief cream with hot/cold therapy
- Our Canna Hemp “Relief” CBD elixir (either topically or sublingually)
- “Relief” disposable Canna Hemp CBD vape pen
- For even more intense pain relief, try the Canna Hemp X Athletic Recovery Cream