Shoulder Pain Causes, Prevention, and Relief
Do you suffer from pain in your neck and shoulders?
Of course, treating yourself to a massage is always nice. But sometimes our busy lives just don’t allow us to carve out time for pampering one’s self. In addition, those spa treatments can get expensive. However, here are some tips on how to alleviate discomfort on your own.
What can cause shoulder pain?
- Stress and muscle tension
- Muscle strains
- Repetitive motion
- Poor sitting and sleeping positions
- Sports-related injuries
What are some of the common symptoms?
- Difficulty turning your head
- Tightness in shoulders
- Neck, shoulder, and/or upper pain in the upper arms
What are some ways to prevent pain?
- Improve posture
- Stretch properly and warm-up before exercising
- Practice mindfulness and relaxation exercises
- Use lower back support when sitting for long periods of time
- Take breaks to stretch
- Get a pillow that will keep your neck supported and straight when asleep
Check Out Our Product Lines
Canna Hemp™ shall be not held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information or services on this website and assume no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information or services. Canna Hemp™ shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages caused in any way through the use of information or services on this website. This includes but is not limited to procurement or substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury which may be perceived by you, the website user, to be caused by the information or services on this website, or by using this website.