You may unsubscribe at anytime and we welcome you to Cannahemp! Use the following code on your next Cannahemp Purchase.
Free Shipping on All Orders
About Our Product
Where does CBN come from?
Like CBD, CBN comes from industrial hemp. Known for their high CBD content, hemp plants also produce small amounts of more than 100 cannabinoids. CBN is mostly found in aged cannabis plants, resulting from the natural breakdown and decomposition of THC over time.
Plant-based cannabinoids work with the body’s own endocannabinoid system and other organs by relaying messages to create a balanced state of homeostasis and equilibrium. CB1 receptors are present in the nervous system, brain, connective tissues, and other organs. CB2 receptors are present in the immune system. Activating these endocannabinoid receptors helps normalize and regulate physiological processes like appetite, mood and much more. Cannabinoids like CBD, CBN and CBG bind to these receptors in a variety of ways.
- Both interact with our bodies’ endocannabinoid system
- Both are non-psychoactive and THC-free
- Both are excellent for daily use
- CBN works with the CB1 receptors, with a higher affinity for CB2
Ingredients: Organic MCT Oil, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, cannabinol (CBN) Serving Size: 1 Dropper Servings Per Unit: 30 Suggested Use: Take one full dropper (1mL) up to two times daily. Shake well before using. Shelf Life: 2 Years from Batch Date THC: This product contains less than 0.3% THC
* Disclaimer: Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of Canna Hemp™ products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements like some of our products. Products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
Infused MFG LLC. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of 1933 Industries Inc., a publicly-traded company (CSE:TGIF, OTCQB:TGIFF). For more information, please visit www.1933industries.com